To ensure your health and safety, as well as those of our employees, at the Hotel Saint-Nicolas we have put in place a complete protocol for hygiene and disease prevention, all the while guaranteeing our quality of service. Our entire team is dedicated to the mission of following good practices to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
Thus, upon your arrival at our establishment, our team will welcome you wearing a mask behind a Plexiglas panel, and follow all recommended protective measures. Contact and reception surfaces are disinfected every two hours, as are the lift buttons and other points of contact.
For your part, we kindly request that you do the following:
• Wear a mask in the communal areas of the hotel;
• Limit your time waiting around in the lobby;
• Comply with social distancing (> 1m) by adhering to the floor markings;
• Ensure that there are no more than two people in the lift;
• Use the hand gel available to you at different access points in the hotel, at reception, near the lift, and on each floor of our establishment.
In addition, we have reviewed our check-in process to limit waiting and contact time at reception.
In your room, in order to comply with the health guidelines as best as possible:
• The locks to the rooms, the door and window handles, and the remote controls are disinfected with each call by our cleaning service.
• The floor staff wears full personal protective equipment.
• Our rooms are cleaned in collaboration with the company Challancin (specialised in hospital cleaning - certified ISO 9001, ISO 14001).
• The room cleaning procedure is supplemented by a second disinfection of all surfaces and accessories with a specific cleaning product that kills viruses and bacteria.
• To limit calls to rooms as per recommendations, the cleaning of your room during your stay is only provided at your request, as indicated to reception upon your arrival. When it is cleaned, all bed and bathroom linen will be replaced. However, we can change your bathroom linen and restock your toiletries by simply requesting so at reception.
• On your departure day, we would be grateful if you could unmake your bed to prevent our floor staff from taking more risks by having to "shake" your sheets. Furthermore, we request that you leave your windows open the day of your departure.
With regard to the dining services, our dedicated spaces on the ground floor are subject to certain sanitary conditions in accordance with the regulations in force and are no longer accessible for eating.
In particular, wearing a mask is mandatory for any movement in the breakfast room and at the bar for fetching your dish.
In addition, while our breakfast offerings remain, the open buffet is no longer allowed. To enable a limited number of people in the breakfast room, we request that you book breakfast and do the following:
• Arrive during your time slot, indicated to you by reception upon your arrival;
• Complete the order form so that your tray can be prepared, which you will then collect from the breakfast team;
• Eat your breakfast in your room.
We also have solutions for dining on site: a complete menu from “Les Bocaux du Bistrot”, sharing platters from our partner Cassius located on Rue Saint-Nicolas, and offerings from Les Bichettes, a local caterer in La Rochelle. All information is available upon request from reception.
As a means of precaution, we cannot provide newspapers, and the fitness suite is closed.
We remain at your service for any needs or additional questions you may have.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
The Hotel Saint Nicolas team