How to get there
Join us in the centre of La Rochelle.
13 rue Sardinerie - 17000 La Rochelle - France
Please leave us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.
* This information will remain confidential and will never be shared with any other organisation.
** By submitting this form, I agree that the information entered in this form may be used and processed to enable me to be contacted in connection with my request for information, whether by e-mail or telephone.
2 MINUTES ON FOOT THE OLD PORT OF LA ROCHELLE
The Hôtel Saint-Nicolas is ideally located 600 metres from the SNCF train station and easily accessible by car via a ring road to the east of the city.
La Rochelle - Ile de Ré airport is 6 km away.
- Arriving from the South, from Bordeaux, Royan and Rochefort: Take the exit Centre-Ville, Vieux-Port, Gare SNCF. In front of the station, continue on the Bd Joffre, go to under the bridge and turn left at the traffic lights into rue du Dr Schweitzer in front of the hospital. After the hospitall, turn left and go straight on rue Saint Claude. Take the 1st On the right, cross the rue du Duc to take the cours Ladauge opposite. Continue until rue Sardinerie, the hotel is on the right.
- Arriving from the North, from Nantes : Take the direction of the hospital or SNCF station. After the hospital emergency room on your right, turn right at the first traffic light onto rue du Docteur Schweitzer. After the hospital, turn left and straight on rue Saint Claude. Take the 1st On the right, cross the rue du Duc to take the cours Ladauge opposite. Continue until rue Sardinerie, the hotel is on the right.
- If you are arriving from the SNCF station and the Avenue du Général de Gaulle: Continue to the Place de La Motte Rouge to take the Rue Saint-Nicolas and then the Rue Sardinerie. At the entrance to rue Saint-Nicolas there is an access point, usually closed to give priority to this pedestrian area. Thank you forPlease call the hotel so that we can provide you with a copy. access.
- From the station to the hotel : Opposite the station, take Avenue du Général de Gaulle to Place de la Motte Rouge in front of the Vieux Port. Go straight ahead to take rue Saint-Nicolas and turn right into rue Sardinerie; the hotel is 300 metres on the right.
- For more information See the website www.sncf.com
TGV PARIS - LA ROCHELLE : 2h50
TGV POITIERS - LA ROCHELLE (1h30)
- La Rochelle - Ile de Ré airport with direct flights: from Lyon, London, Geneva, Dublin, Bristol.
- For more information Visit the airport website www.larochelle.aeroport.fr
- Taxis, buses and shuttles are available from the airport to the city centre of La Rochelle.